Where to Stay
With the event being split over 3 days delegates may choose to stay near the day 1/2 venue, which would be more convenient for the first half of the event, or may prefer to travel nearer to the Bristol Wave in order to be there nice and early on Thursday.
We recommend Mollies, it’s a fantastic new hotel brand, it is a short drive to the centre of Bristol, which makes it great value.
MOLLIES – https://mollies.com/bristolzw56q8787/ – Discount Code – BLUEEARTH22
N.b. travel from The Propyard to The Bristol a is about 35 minutes by car.
If you would like a more luxury hotel, we recommend Hotel du Vin. You will need to book the HDV over the phone, and mention the Blue Earth Summit. Ask for the Central hotel 0330 016 0390.
How to get here
- The Propyard
- The Wave
HOW TO GET TO THE VENUES
Google map here
Discounted Train Travel:
If you are traveling from London you can benefit from £44pp return train ticket as part of Visit West’s scheme
Onsite Parking The Propyard – There is no at the venue. There is limited street parking on Silverthorne Lane and on Feeder road. Click here for more information on local car parks.https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/carpark/temple_gate/bs1/bristol/?arriving=202109091730&leaving=202109091930
Day One and Two
- There is no parking at the venue. There is limited street parking on Silverthorne Lane and on Feeder road. Click here for more information on local car parks.
- Plenty of parking available in the public Wave Car Park
- Bike lock up space is available at the venue – bring your own locks
- There are a number of buses to get to The Wave.
- The village of Easter Compton is served by buses 411 and 625 (Stagecoach) and 623 (Euro Taxis). The closest stop to The Wave is at Prospect Close, about 500 yards from the entrance.
- You can also catch the number 1 and 2 buses from Central Bristol to Catbrain Lane, Cribbs Causeway – see timetable info. Buses are operated by First Bus.
- From Bristol Temple Meads train station (Central Bristol)/ Motion please allow 35 minutes.
General Ticketing FAQs
FOOD AND DRINK ONSITE
- Coffee, tea and snacks will be available for all delegates. Beer / nibbles (grabs bag lunch, and evening canapes) for founder/investor lounge. Hot food will be available for all delegates from onsite street food venues, with grab bag options too (chargeable). On Tuesday and Wednesday the bars will open from 4pm.
ADMISSION, REFUSALS & EJECTIONS
- In accordance with licensing law the venue has the right to refuse admission without providing a reason.
- If you have consumed alcohol prior to arrival & appear to be in an intoxicated state or behave inappropriately in the queue or in view of the venue staff you may be refused entry without a refund.
- The Propyard has a free flow general admission capacity, which ranges from 200 to 4000 depending on the event and it’s layout.
- The venue is fully accessible. Blue Badge parking is available with advance notice.
- The rooms have limited capacity, so please pay close attention to the programme, and if there is a certain talk or presentation you want to attend please ensure you get there early to avoid disappointment.
- Certain areas of the venue will have specific capacity requirements, and in these circumstances, one in one out policy will be put in place.
CAMERAS & RECORDING EQUIPMENT
- No professional cameras (with large or detachable lenses), video cameras or tape recorders are permitted in the venue without a media pass.
- Should you be found to have these on arrival you will be asked to either take them back to somewhere safe or be asked to deposit them in the cloakroom.
- For the satisfaction of other customers, iPads and/or tablet devices are not permitted to photograph or film during any performances.
- Customers who persist may be asked to leave the venue.
- You are welcome to take photographs on phones and small compact cameras.
- The venue provides a cloakroom and charges £2.50 per items.
- If you are bringing a bag bigger than a ladies handbag and items such as bike helmets, backpacks, suitcases etc. with you we request that these are left in the cloakroom.
- Please be aware that no items will be given out from the cloakroom without the matching ticket being presented.
- If you have lost your ticket you will be asked to wait until the end of the event to collect your belongings.
- Please arrive with your eTicket, and you will be issued with an event lanyard for collection from the registration office on the day of the event.
- Ensure you hold onto your lanyard for the 3 day duration of the event. You are responsible for returning your lanyard so that it can be re-used for future years.
- You may also retain as a souvenir if you wish.
- To collect your ticket you will need to have a copy of the order confirmation, ID and the card used as payments for the tickets.
- If you are collecting a ticket(s) and you are not the person whose card was used for the purchase, please ensure you bring with you a signed letter of authorisation from the card holder which details your name and the last four digits of the card used to purchase the tickets.
- There is no event dress code.
ISSUES DURING THE EVENT
- If you have a complaint about the venue or event please speak to a member of staff or security who will try to assist and in turn, if necessary, contact a duty manager immediately during the show to try and resolve the issue.
- If you have any feedback or complaints after the event please send in writing (via email) directly to [email protected]
- There is limited seating throughout the event, and in front of the stage areas.
- There is no reserved seating, and so seats are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- In line with the law, The Propyard and The Wave are non-smoking venues.
- If you have lost items or left them in the cloakroom please email us directly on [email protected] with a description of the missing item, day last seen, contact details and any other relevant information.
- We will check and if the item can be located will be in contact to arrange for you to collect the item.
- Any lost items will be kept for a maximum of one month, after this period they are passed to local charity shops.
- Valuable items may be held for a longer period. Items such as passports and ID’s etc. are handed to the relevant authorities if not collected within the time frame.
- Both Propyard and The Bristol Wave pride themselves on being a multi functional venue. All rooms within the venue are wheelchair accessible with disabled alarmed toilets situated at 2 separate locations.
- The Disabled toilets are both accessible via ramps and are fully designed for wheelchair usage. Disabled viewing areas within the venue are changeable on each event as this is determined by stage positioning and capacity of each individual event.
- All personal carers/support workers are allowed free access to the venue. This needs to be arranged prior to the event via [email protected] where a carers pass will be arranged.
- These are subject to availability within capacity therefore please contact us as soon as possible if you require an access pass.
- Propyard has blue badge parking.
- Temple Meads train station is a 10-15 minute walk from the venue and taxi’s are usually available post events outside the venue.
- Upon arrival please make your way to the front of the queue where security will indicate to you toilet and registration locations. A map is also available on request for disabled access toilets. Please either get your ticket scanned or head to the box office where you can easily pick your ticket up to enter the venue..
- We have medics on site at all events and we welcome any attendees who need to bring medication on site however please note that these may be checked by medics upon entry purely as a security measure. Please contact any member of security or venue management if you have any medical concerns while at the venue.
- If you need a dog to assist you within the venue then please let us know prior to the event and we will arrange the correct assistance upon your arrival. In cases we may need proof that the dog is registered with or is a member of Assistance Dogs UK.
- Chairs are all available upon request.
COVID SAFETY INFORMATION AND MEASURES
- We will be providing hand sanitiser throughout the venue and at the entrance.
- We will be cleaning and sanitising the venues before, during and after the event.
- It is essential you do not come to the venue if:
You have tested positive
You are self-isolating
You are feeling unwell or have any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- In line with government guidelines there will be no covid testing before the event.
What is Blue Earth Summit doing to keep attendees safe from covid?
- We will be opening venue space to create airflow. There will be ventilation units as well as high ceilings.
- We will be providing hand sanitiser throughout the venue and at the entrance. We will also be cleaning and sanitising the venue before, during and after the shows.